Business process improvement
- Develop initiatives and best practices for continuous business process improvements.
- Design, develop and implement business processes to achieve organization goals.
- Track and communicate status of business initiative projects to management.
- Plan, implement and monitor business process changes for projects.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Develop and maintain business process documentations that will be used as reference for preparing test cases, training documents, etc.
- Update business processes to meet changing business needs.
- Present analyses, solutions and business cases to senior management.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Define deliverable content and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels for client.
- Organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of proposal development process.
- Contribute to proposals pricing strategy.
- Develop ERP practice solutions and methodologies.
- Perform as counselor and coach for ERP solution implementation.
- Provide leadership and assistance for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Update and manage ERP system to ensure it provides company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
- Analyze data processing modules and identify areas of enhancements and improvements.
- Provide procedures and reports to identify and resolve data integrity issues.
* Company and project names are not specified due to confidentiality.